Friday 7 April 2017

The Craft Barn Song Challenge - Blowin' in the Wind

The third song in the Craft Barn Song Challenge is Blowin' in the Wind. Although Bob Dylan wrote the song and recorded it on an LP (that shows my age!) it was Peter, Paul and Mary who had great success with it as a single and who I first heard it sung by.

For my postcard I have stamped a piece of black card with feather stamps and then embossed the feathers with embossing powder before mounting the piece on white card. I chose white feathers for their association with pacifism and because they relate to the song lines "How many seas must a white dove sail............."
Postcard Recipe
Card 
Black card
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 200gsm
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 250gsm
Inks 
Versamark
Black Soot Distress Ink
Stamps
Artemio Ref:10001192
Other
Cosmic Shimmer detail embossing powder "True White"
Song Title – Computer generated “Please write me a song” font

1 comment:

Mickie said...

Very smart monotone card - really lovely. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Song Challenge xx