Saturday 23 February 2013

Birthday greetings!

At the start of the year I had yet another birthday - I'm sure I have more than one a year! 

From fellow crafters I received some really beautiful card creations which graced my living room for weeks:  I just couldn't bring myself to take them down they were so delightful. Eventually, of course, this duster avoidance tactic had to come to an end and I am tucking all the lovely works of art away in a safe place - but not before showing them off!
Sorry my photography skills aren't the best and I haven't done these cards justice.


 Sara


Christa


 Linda


 Marion


Pam


Jill


Hilda


Glennis


Annie


Chris


Lynn

Thank you so much ladies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow a whole lot of beautifully crafted birthday cards Maggie. What a lucky girl you were and they must have made a lovely spectacle in your living room and been much admired.
Lynn x